So, as you might know. Ive had a little trip up to Glasgow for a couple of days.
I've had a really awesome time away. It's lovely to be back home with my @mamag_sw though 🥰! Things I loved about the past few days:
1. Not requiring a seatbelt extension, and having loads of room in the plane seat.
2. Endless praise about how well I've done, and how good I looked.
3. Having to reintroduce myself to so many people that I haven't seen this year (one guy was absolutely adamant that I was NOT Chris Green. I had to show him my transformation pics, and even then he was sceptical that I was actually me 🤣).
4. Haggis bon bons. These are awesome! (Not SW friendly 😅).
5. Successfully avoiding beer, cider, wine and champagne all night. Sticking to spirits and diet mixers.
6. Walking straight by people I didnt want to speak to, safe in the knowledge that they wouldnt recognise me. Eek, does this make me a bad person?!?! 😅
7. Graduating from the Couch to 5k program.
8. Being able to fit all my stuff in a hand luggage suitcase, as my clothes are sooo much smaller now 😂
Things I did not enjoy:
1. Being told I need to stop losing any more weight now.
2. People telling my colleagues how its "their turn next", because they are a bit overweight. Some of people can be so rude 😲😥. I've had a few off-plan meals but I've also made some excellent conscious choices too. I'm ready to crack on now! 💪🏼❤
#slimmingworld #slimmingworldjourney #slimmingworldlife #slimmingworldfamily #swlife #swfamily #swjourney #swbeinspired #slimlikeaman #swjournal #slimmingworldmen #slimmingworldman #swmember #swman #swmen #foodoptimising #swmafia #slimmingworldworks #slimmingworldmafia #manoftheyear #swgroup #myweightloss #weightlossjourney #ivegotthis #swpowerofgroup #swmanoftheyear #swmanoftheyear2019 #mrsleek19 #manoftheyear19