1. When in Milan, you have to go to the Galleria Vittorio Emanuele to take a photo for Instagram.
2. We also visited the Triennale, an art and design museum that hosted an exhibition called „Broken Nature: Design Takes on Human Survival“. Very futuristic and almost dystopian artworks. This bike was parked in the back of the museum and has nothing to do with the exhibition.
3. This was actually part of the exhibition but I can‘t tell what this artwork is about.
4. The museum also hosts a permanent design exhibition. I‘m a sucker for designer chairs.
5. I love how the Ektachrome looks so damn real. First time I tried the Kodak Ektachrome on my Ricoh GR1s. Favorite camera, amazing film - I‘m just a bloody amateur. Very happy a few photos turned out fine, though.
6. Monkey Boy was here.
7. This small gas station is one of my favorite photos from Milan.
All photos shot with Kodak Ektachrome on a Ricoh GR1s. Thanks to @nappofilmlab for the film development and scan!
#milano #kodakektachrome #ektachrome #ricohgr1s #analogkollektiv