So today I am thirty...☀️
For most of the past year I have felt deeply uncomfortable with the idea of turning thirty. Only recently I was able to figure out exactly why.
My twenties have been huge!
All of the BIG life things that I dreamed about as a child or a teen, all of those really important things I knew I wanted to do in my life - I did them in my twenties.
What an amazing and enormous decade it has been!
I was 19 when I met my husband and he truly grounded me and reminded me of everything I was wishing for.
In the following decade together we:
- Moved into our first home
- Traveled abroad
- Saved for and bought our first house
- Were engaged
- Were married
- Had the honeymoon we had dreamed of for years
- Had our beautiful daughter - Learned the joys and challenges of parenting, together as a team
- Became a biological aunty (already had 3 lovely nephews by marriage)
- Learned about veganism and the kids and I became vegan
- Had our beautiful son - Became an aunty again! - I found my passion in plants and herbal medicine - Bought our second (forever) home
- Our girl started school
- I found my amazing herbalism teacher and mentor
- Celebrated our 10 year anniversary
- Our girl is now almost finished Kindy and we are preparing for our baby to start preschool next year
Plus all the other every day life stuff that happens between the big stuff.
What a decade, am I right?! I realised only recently that I have so much to celebrate from the past decade, so much to be proud of and thankful for.
I also have so much more life ahead of me.
I now know that my thirties will be about following my passions, being the best me, best wife, best mother, most compassionate being I can be.
It’s about finding my purpose and my power and embodying my most divine self ✨
So today I am thirty.
Bring on the light and the love, and let go of all that doesn’t serve my most precious and divine self 🙌🏼✌🏼
Love and gratitude to all my beautiful people who have loved and honored me at this time 💜